weather


sign in map

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The forbidden fruit



I heard the forbidden fruit was an apple but Monday I found out it was a plum.

I found this out as I developed welts, swollen hands, severe itching,and feeling faint and the EMT said my tongue was swollen some but at that point I had so much Benadryl and two IV attempts oxygen and a ride out of work like I never had before. He could have said anything and I wouldn't have cared...well other than shes dead...lol. I had my own Limo to Attleboro. I had a nice bed a johnny and caught up on the sleep I didn't get much of the night before. Ok so it wasn't that glamorous but I did get out of work no questions asked...lol

I had so much Benadrly that when they allowed me to get dressed and use the bathroom I sat on the toilet to go and something didn't feel quite right. I forgot I had my underwear on and peed right through them...lmao Yeah I was gonna keep that my little secret but you only live once let it all go. Well Benadryl and prednizone and I'm good to go.

On a serious side I have been getting reactions to different foods recently and I am seeing my doctor about getting testing done. I'm afraid to eat anything. I have always had trouble handling raw fruits and veggies because I get eczema on my hands....even powder or newspaper print can aggravate my hands. I will be so glad to find out what I can eat safely. I also never washed that plum so it could have been that. Ok Enough about me...Ive had my share of attention for a while now, But I work with the kindest sweetest people!


5 comments:

  1. HOLY SHIT!
    GLAD YOU ARE OKAY!
    I HAVE TO CONFESS I HAVE PEED THROUGH MY UNDERWEAR ON THE TOILET TOO BUT THAT WAS BECAUSE OF ONE TOO MANY! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY!!! I am glad that you are ok!!! I got really bad allergies when I quit smoking.. I now get allergy shots. I have no allergies to food.. thank goodness. I hope that you find out what you can safely eat... take care and keep us posted. Lisa (lisita15)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you are okay now!!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh My Goodness... glad you are ok... :)

    ReplyDelete

background