weather


sign in map

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Jumbo mumbo

Hello Turkey eaters and everyone else too.
I know I'm early with the Christmas theme,
but I wanted to do it while I had time to.
I added a map visitors guest book.
Please humor me and sign in.
I'm sick of looking at my own mug popping up.
I change my pic too since I have a new doo.
I miss my old lips but the pic wouldn't cooperate
with those lips no matter what I did.
I am having chocolate withdrawals so beware.
I went to a Penny sale last night and
came home with a hand made hat and scarf set
and a pot with a warming stand.
Not sure what ill do with it ...lol
Im not sure but I bet I could melt chocolate.
Mmmmm with fruit to dip.
ok this is mindless jumble see ya next entry.







7 comments:

  1. You should use your real lips :)

    I like the new guestbook. *M*

    http://learningtoadapt.blogger.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THE KELLY CLARKSON SONG and your new pic is beautiful!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Missy yyou shold use your real lips. Looking beautiful in new pic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your hair. You look so cute. I need to do something with mine I'm a mess. Love the holiday feel. Hey you gotta do stuff when you got time. Cute header by the way.
    Take care, Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your photo scares me!
    ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was a delightful jumble that made me smile! (Hugs)Indigo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your new picture is beautiful! Tell Jocelyn, Robyn said her grandma was a hottie ;) I hope you and your family had a great Thanksgiving! Hugs

    ReplyDelete

background