weather


sign in map

Friday, April 3, 2009

What a week I have had


I have had a week I never want to see again...well parts of it.

First I found out my PSP group was closing.

Then I found out someone in that group was using my name to an email she wrote as though I was aware of it and even had put my name on a link.

Sad thing is I think I may have talked to this person about three times over the last year....dont even really know her.

The email hurt someone tremendously as they thought I had been involved in the email and it looked as if I was deceitful... I still don't believe it all happened.

I wont go into detail but Tonight I realized that most of the group was upset and thought I couldn't be trusted because of it...and they still feel that way I am sure as I haven't talked to them nor do I know if they are willing. I was so upset I was shaking tonight. I damn near cried in frustration! The Person it hurt knows the truth now and I guess that's all that really matters but I some how feel like some one has kicked me in the face, or ripped my heart out. I just want to scream! This too will pass but I feel my character has been scorned and I worked to hard for it, even if it isn't perfect. I may have to open that home made bottle of Apple wine I have in my fridge to calm my nerves....lol

Which leads me to another story for this week

I Had an Apple for lunch Thursday.... guess what?

I had a reaction to that too!

I was considering using my eppipen after 2 benadryls didn't do the trick but instead took a 3rd benadryl and it worked.

Had to call Hubby to come get me as I couldn't drive and my speech was already slurring....this was a bad week...lol

On a good note today is my Anniversary and He is still the best thing after chocolate .
sorry for such a depressing entry but I needed to vent I guess


5 comments:

  1. Sorry your PSP group is closing. I sure hope the person the email hurt understands it wasn't you....

    Hope you have a better day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear about this situation with your psp or tag group... people can be so cruel. Wonder why the reaction to the fruits lately? I have a bag of apples in my fridge but I am looking at them wonderingly! You dear friend have had a tough week... sending prayers and lotsa hugs!!!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Linda... I am so sorry to hear this.. I know what you are going thru!!! and I agree, it's hard to deal with someone who is deceitful and your character has been attacked or dragged through the mud. this is my motto: ~I've learned that it takes years to build up trust, and it only takes suspicion, not proof, to destroy it.~ I know that everything will work out. I am sorry to hear about your allergies!! that's hard... Hoping for a better week for you! Happy Anniversary!!!
    Lisa (lisita15)
    http://beachmom15.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry about your group. They say bring no drama, but some reason it always manages to lurk around. I have been lucky I guess been in five different ones and all good.
    Hope you all have a great anniversary.
    Take care, Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry to hear you've had such a tough week. I can certainly understand why you don't want a repeat. We had an incident like that with my wedding vendor group, the e-mail had the leaders name and several thought she was involved. I could see how the e-mail was written that she had nothing to do with it. It's sad what people will do.

    I truly hope your week improves greatly and I loved reading that your husband is still the best thing in your life ... after chocolate of course! :-)

    Happy Anniversary!!

    Monica

    ReplyDelete

background